Well.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.8.184.atln.grid.net on March 12, 2001 at 16:34:39:

In Reply to: Poll: Indy IV Artifact... posted by Georgiana Jones on March 12, 2001 at 16:10:06:

: Yes its me again, and I have another stupid poll.

: What is the one artifact or relic that all of you indy fans would like to see Indy IV focus on... as played out as this may sound please provide some straight answers, thanks.

That is so hard to say....there are so many major historical/supernatural/occult relics or artifacts that he could be going after. It has been said, and done in games of course, but I have always liked the idea of him trying to find Atlantis...the Infernal Machine quest was a pretty brilliant story (IMHO)....OR maybe he could be going after the "secrets" behind stonehenge or maybe some other South/Central American artifact. Gosh...trying to decide this is harder than trying to find an honest politician in Washington....I know...I like Michaelson's Black Book story! Let's all just get behind him, make him finish it, send it in to Stephen, and say.."Look, Stephen...THIS IS THE STORY!!!!" No....well, I have no brilliant ideas...I just want my DAMN Wested to get here....It's 3 months, going on 4 now....DAMMIT! Wait, that's it!!!! Indy could go after the ONE TRUE INDY JACKET!!!!! Awwww...who the hell am I kidding...?

Sorry...no help here!
Later ya'll!
The ever rambling, Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: