BLAME CANADA!!!(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BRIEDE from host-216-79-214-43.sld.bellsouth.net on March 12, 2001 at 20:10:44:

In Reply to: Nazi's, Thuggees, Chinese Communists... posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on March 12, 2001 at 13:31:11:

: Yeah, those would be fair villains for Indy 4, but they certainly ain't the best!

: I think what Indy needs for the 4th movie, in order to make them stand up to the other 3, is... CANADIAN LUMBERJACK TERRORISTS! ;)

: They'd be perfect for Indy. Just imagine Indy whoopin' some Canucks in striped red shirts with cool moustaches (a la Michaelson ;)) and comical French-Canadian accents (or normal Canuck accents would do, eh? :P)! That'd be brilliant!

: Oh and you're probably wondering what Indy would go after in this one? Well, I've got the perfect artifact for Indy to go after that would be on the same par as the Ark and the Grail... they could search for the sacred Canadian Beaver (insert your own bud-arc style joke)! One who posseses the Beaver would render the world's beer supply undrinkable and the world would be theirs, all theirs... or something. :P

: Sorry, I blame it all on the lack of food in my system. ;) :p

: -Brett Lambert

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: