Whoo-hoo! I'm the first one to witness it! (nim extraordinare)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from ts027d16.sto-ca.concentric.net on March 13, 2001 at 03:05:52:

In Reply to: Finally! The teaser of my adventures is available! posted by Indiana Jack on March 13, 2001 at 02:43:19:

Cool pictures, Jackie! (can I call you Jackie?) Is that really you on that motorbike, or is it your stunt double, Jack Armstrong? And did you really have to take martial arts to learn those moves? And when you were crossing that pipe, were there any outtakes when you fell in the crocodile-fested waters below? And when you were whipping the world away, did you ever accidentally wrap it around your head, yank, and fling your head into the bay? And the bamboo in that one picture...was it any inspiration for your ever so popular bamboo apparatus? And on that rocky outcrop, any chance that you accidentally slipped and fell onto the jagged rocks below? And when you were atop that mountain, did you start yelling, "I'm king of the world!"? And when you were spelunking in that cave, did you get lost for days with no food, no water, and no local Jack in the Box locations? And when you were shimmying, did you, like, fall and die and stuff? And when you were in front of that campfire, we you eating beans and recreating that scene from Blazing Saddles??????? And...wow! if that's the teaser, I can't wait to see what the real thing looks like! :)

All in all, I give it two fingers up. But I ain't mentioning which two fingers those are...;)

P.S. No seriously, great work, man. Is that what you were doing in Seattle all this time? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]