Re: OK, Michealson...info sent, any idea what this all about? What will be done with this info?(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Spatsman from spider-mtc-th061.proxy.aol.com on March 13, 2001 at 10:23:43:

In Reply to: To ALL Indyfan forum members posted by Michaelson on March 13, 2001 at 09:28:50:

: I received this email from Sgt. David Hack of US Wings yesterday afternoon, and after writing back and receiving confirmation of this offer, am placing his email verbatim here...."Have all the Members of the www.indyfan.com send Me their names and info and mailing address! I have a Gift for all of them!!! Their names and info will not be given out. Sgt. Hack said so!!! Write that in Blood. You may post this Now!! Sarge" He added in a second email last night that this is a one week offer (please note the date of this posting), only one per house hold, and it includes shipping, so you have nothing out of pocket. I would suggest sending your info to the info@uswings.com email address to Sgt. Hack's attention, and mention this posting and message. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]