Re: Four Leaf Clover ZIPPO - It's Here!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Erica Jurgens from spider-th033.proxy.aol.com on September 28, 1998 at 16:36:36:

In Reply to: Four Leaf Clover ZIPPO - It's Here!!! posted by Indy Magnoli on September 03, 1998 at 15:55:16:

: After waiting and waiting, we can finally get the cherished four leaf clover Zippo lighter! It is the standard Zippo lighter with a double sided four surface imprint of the classic design. It is modeled directly after Elsa's lighter from Last Crusade (it's Elsa's not Indy's; she gives it to him after entering the catacombs).

: The cost of the lighter is $40. Since it took so long to get them, and you've all waited so patiently, I'm going to take off over 10%, bringing it down to $35.

: Shipping is another $5, bringing the price back up to $40. (There is only one shipping charge regardless of quantity so if you're planning to get more than one, it'd save you money to do it as one order).

: You can send a check or money order to:

: Anthony Magnole
: 883 E. Bloomingdale Ave.
: Brandon, FL 33511

: Be sure to include with payment your name, address and e-mail address. I'll e-mail once I receive your payment and let you know how long it will take to get to you. Approximate shipping time is two weeks.

: I've included a picture of the lighter. If you have any more questions, feel free to e-mail me. I'll do my best to answer you quickly.

: All of our patience has finally paid off. I'm glad to have been able to find this piece of Indy history and to distribute it to all us loyal fans.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]