Yes. They are.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zippy from sa-165-227-130-125.cruzio.com on March 14, 2001 at 01:45:48:

In Reply to: Why? Are the French short on cows? (nm) posted by Shawnkara on March 14, 2001 at 01:18:57:

Actually, my understanding is that Sgt. Hack has been unable to find a supplier who can supply him with more than just a small quantity of this stuff. I have no knowledge of the status of the cow population in France.

: : My cowhide VIP Indy jacket is very dark brown, close enough in color to my seal brown horsehide A-2 to call it "seal brown" (maybe even a tiny bit darker). The lining is a reddish-brown 50/50 nylon-acetate lining. VERY nice leather -- rugged but very soft, nice graining, no squeak. Has two inside pockets in addition to the 2 cargo/handwarmer pockets on the front. Made from imported french cowhide, which apparently is in short supply.

: : Regards,
: : Zippy

: : : Just wondering but what are the colors of the USWings Indy jackets? I know they're brown but what shade and what are the colors of the linings. The pics at USwings probably doesn't do any of the jackets justice so I thought I'd ask the USWing owners themselves of the color that each jacket and their linings possess.

: : : Thanks
: : : The Jacket man

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: