I hate that monkey!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivev4j.dialup.mindspring.com on March 14, 2001 at 07:25:21:

Twenty years have done nothing to dilute my hatred for that evil little primate. Not only was he a Nazi sympathizer, but he also sold out Marion! What a jerk! I don't even like the monkey that played the monkey in Raiders. In fact, I have boycotted every one of his other movies. Or at least, I assume I have. I guess the scene where he alerted the Nazis to Marion hiding in the basket really set the tone for my childhood...I still can't go to a zoo without trying to throw things at those snooty monkeys hanging out on the monkey island. Are there any twelve step programs for those of us with undying hatred for monkeys? I'm tired of letting hate rule my life. At least when I'm around monkeys.
-graml
PS Anyone remember that movie "Ed", in which a chimp plays for a small town baseball team? No, I didn't see it either. Mostly because I can't believe Hollywood sullied the good name of baseball by including a chimp.
PPS I really should start checking the expiration date on milk, shouldn't I? Or else there are going to be A LOT more of these posts!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]