More Indy 4 thoughts...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from ecs.edmonton.ab.ca on March 14, 2001 at 13:02:49:

If you remember my crazy post a day or two ago, you'll know that I believe the perfect Indy villian would be Canadian Lumberjack Terrorists. :P

I've just come up with a perfect action sequence for Indy when he battles those nefarious, conniving, and all-around, not very nice lumberjacks!

This one will be similar to Raiders' Flying Wing fight scene where Indy attempts to take down the pilot of the plane so the Ark won't be able to be transported via airplane!

In this version, Indy and his lovely brunette lady companion, Mary (played by actress Shannon Elizabeth, yow! :P) are at a hockey arena. The lumberjacks try to transport the "Golden Beaver" (click the above post if you don't understand) via... ZAMBONI!! Indy attempts to stop the driver but is stopped by a disgruntled hockey player. He punches him out easily. But pretty soon a big gigantic Canadian Zamboni mechanic (played by Pat Roach, Jr. ;)) wearing a toque with a maple leaf on it challenges Indy to fight! They kick each other's asses while the lovely Shannon Elizabeth (instead of that white dress Marion wore, let's just say she's wearing that same "dress" as Jennifer Lopez at last years Grammy's :P) knocks out the Zamboni driver with a hockey stick!

Of course, somehow Indy and Mary manage to stop the bad guys here (not to mention the Canadian Mechanic gets run over by one of the Zamboni wheels) and try to get out of the hockey arena before the Zamboni blows up (?) and before the NHL hockey game between the Edmonton Oilers and the New York Rangers commences. ;)

The main lumberjack villian (brilliantly played by Rick Moranis) is frustrated as hell and orders the "Golden Beaver" be loaded on a canoe sent to the Hudson Bay... and don't get me started on the breathtaking canoe chase man! It'll involve canoes, maple leafs that look suspiciously like marijuana leaves, polar bears, igloos and more Mounties in red then any die-hard Canadian could handle! :P

-Brett

P.S. - This is what happens after you've been bored to death in Math class and you haven't eaten anything yet! ;)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]