Re: Indy Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.112 on March 14, 2001 at 15:04:02:

In Reply to: Indy Jacket posted by mwells on March 14, 2001 at 14:59:23:

: I am wanting to get a complete Indy costume in the next 6 months and have contacted Noel Howard but he has not replied to my email yet hopefully he will soon. As far as the jacket goes I can only afford one. I am trying to decide if I want the Wested Raiders Jacket or the lambskin U.S. Wings Jacket. Wested is the one that made them for the films however U.S. Wings appears to have the disstressing down perfect. Which do you guys feel is more accurate and what are the delivery times on both of them I have heard Wested is slow what about U.S. Wings? I am wanting the most authintic jacket possible but can not affor the flightsuits jacket. Please give me your opinions. As far as the had I know I want to go with the Peter Bros. I just have to get my head measured :) Also do you guys know what size pants, shirt and jacket that Harrison Ford actually wore in the films. Thanks for your help.
: Mike

I hear good things about the revised Wested pattern coming out to customers currently. Also, the new finish cowhide seems to have a very accurate weight and drape to it. For the price, it is a great choice. Give Peter a call.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: