Re: New Indiana Jones fedora style found

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on March 14, 2001 at 20:09:38:

In Reply to: New Indiana Jones fedora style found posted by Indiana Brisco on March 14, 2001 at 19:16:01:

: Well, ok maybe not so new.

: While looking at Arnold Hatters I found a hat called the maxim open crown which looked like the Stetson temple only at a much better price-75.00 The hat is fur felt, comes in brown, (like Indy's...duh)
: and has 3 brim i think. There were some other hats on that page that looked good if you ever considered buying an Indy hat and you didnt have much money to spend.
: Did you know that if you pinch ur herbert Johnson fedora at the top it will start to look like the Raiders fedora from the jungle scene when that guys gun goes into the water and they show Indy's face-my hat looks like that !!

: Regards
: IB

I wonder who makes it for Arnold? There are a lot of sub-contractors that make hats for companies like this. Bailey is a BIG player in this market, and do indeed make a very nice fedora for much less than one would imagine. The new HatsDirect version that's coming out at the end of this month, first of next at $51 is about as good as it gets in my opinion, so there are excellent choices out there to consider. Just because you my have a light wallet doesn't mean you have to settle for substandard products. Look at what Indy Brisco found. Excellent example. Thanks, and high regards! Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]