Re: AN INTERESTING DISCOVERY IN TEMPLE OF DOOM !

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on September 29, 1998 at 11:43:37:

In Reply to: Re: AN INTERESTING DISCOVERY IN TEMPLE OF DOOM ! posted by IJFan on September 29, 1998 at 09:00:23:

: : When i was watching Temple of Doom i started studying the things i havent paid too much attention to and discovered somthing interesting! When Indy is about to be whipped because he refuses to drink the blood, the big ogre who whips Indy takes Indys whip. Pause the v.c.r. to the frame of him picking Indys whip up. You will notice as the whip is being picked up somthing drops off the whip. That somthing appears to be a knife in its sheath. Whats so interesting to me is the fact that the whip was in a pile with indys stuff. Is this knife Indys? Is this a new peice of memorabilia? Who knows. Remember, when the whip is taken, Indys holster and jacket are also there. Why would a mysterious Knife be thrown into the pile? Take Care,
: : G.J.R.

: I believe if you look carefully, that's not a knife sheath, but rather the whip holster.

: -IJFan

No, I believe he's right, it is a knife. If you'll recall when Indy and Shorty entered the room that had the spikes that dropped from the ceiling, Shorty was indeed holding a knife at the ready. I believe that's the knife and cover you see drop from the pile of belongings. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]