Re: Indy Posters

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from spider-th011.proxy.aol.com on September 29, 1998 at 12:22:15:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Posters posted by Michaelson on September 27, 1998 at 17:30:37:

: : I've seen all the versions of the Indy Movie Posters (3-Raiders, 3-Temple, 2-Crusade) and I've seen many online poster sources. Are all the versions still available in reprinted movie size poster format? Does anyone have recommendations for reliable and fair-priced sellers of the different reprint poster versions (either online or mail catalogs?) I'd appreciate any info you can offer.

: Good evening, Belloq. I wouldn't give up on obtaining a real thing if I were you. I recently obtained an unissued Last Crusade release movie poster for about 1/3 the cost of some of the reprints that are currently being offered through several poster collectable companies. The eBay auction, which I'm sure about everyone checks out now and again anymore, occationally has one or all three pop up. I'm not talking about the Pepsi version either. A lot of folks are selling their original posters, and you can get them for very reasonable prices. Give it a look see. Regards. Michaelson (no, I'm not getting any cut from eBay for this)

Another place to check for Indy posters is at Rick's Movie Posters and Graphics out of Florida. The phone number is (1-800-252-0425) or check out the website at: www.ricksmovies.com.

Good luck!

Deirdre

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: