IndyDawg - Questions....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupU128.mpls.uswest.net on March 15, 2001 at 14:57:15:

Hey IndyDawg, those're some bad-ass pictures. It's always helpful to see the gear from multiple angles, not just the standard front view that most people give us. The new Wested looks AWESOME...the Old Cow Wings looks very slick too. And your hat looks like one of the best PB's we've seen to date.

I don't know if I missed it earlier, but what are the specs of your new Wested? What hide and version did you get? If that's lamb then Holy Damn, it looks like THE BEST leather yet. Is it distressed or new finish? The pictures make me think it's distressed because it has a nice slight worn look, just like the Old Cow Wings. Whatever leather it is it makes MY Wested look like TOTAL CRAP. My leather is almost black, with no wear even after 2 years, it squeaks, plus there's NO VISIBLE grain. Yours has a real nice grain to it....I'm one jealous sumbitch.

And how 'bout your hat? What are the specs on that? How tall is the crown and what brim size did you get?

Thanks again for the very helpful pics,
Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: