LOL...I'll tell Peter next time I talk to him;-) And.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.7.106.atln.grid.net on March 15, 2001 at 17:21:21:

In Reply to: a few questions before i order my wested... posted by James on March 15, 2001 at 16:54:00:

:Go with the 42 Reg!!!! I am 5'10", 145, and I could stand a 42, I think...the 44 I have is JUST A TAD larger than snug....I wanted to be able to wear sweaters with it in case it got cold, too.....

Hope this helps! Oh, and specify just LIGHT distressing....that should ensure that your jacket doesn't get too distressed!!!!

Later!
Indydawg

: Hi,

: Ive already got a new finish lamb jacket, but Indydawgs pics have sold me on the revised and pre-wackedaboutwithastick wested (Peter should have you on commission man!).

: I was hopin some of you experienced buyers could help me first. My previous jacket i had made too big for me (in length and chest) so that i could wear a denim underneath in cold weather, i get a lot of that.

: For my new one, i want a good snug fit. With my ususal clothes on, im a 40 inch chest, i was thinking of maybe ordering a jacket witha 41 or 42 inch chest.
: And im about Five foot ten-eleven in height, my first jacket was done as a 'long' but as i said, thats a little too long.

: So, '41R'? That sound about right for a decent fit?

: Cheers guys,
: James

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: