Why do they have to show TOD twic in one night? Good Lord!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from 64.14.248.62 on March 15, 2001 at 18:52:52:

I reckon I may get a rashin' of crap for this but TOD is NOT a good movie! It's a movie with some decent scenes but not a "good movie" by far. As a kid, I loved it! Unfortunately, some things don't hold up to the years (Dukes of Hazard for example. Great as a youngin' not to swell as an adult) 'Raiders' will ALWAYS be one of the finest motion pictures ever to grace the silver screen! Last Crusade is a fun movie in itself, but Lord have mercy! TOD is pretty bad! I know I'm not reinventing the wheel with this statement and I'm sure alot of people will disagree with me but it's almost embarassing to watch the dinner scene! What a ridiculous piece of crap, that scene! Why oh why, Indy, did you save Willie from the lava?! What an annoying . . . To many reasons why it's a bad movie and I'm sure I don't need to go into it. Just makes me wonder a bit more if I wanna see Indy 4. 2 outta 3 so far, maybe they should quit while they are ahead. No need to take the chance and tie that score. Just a thought.
TOD soundtrack is most certainly the best though. Had to say something positive. God willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll be watchin' Last Crusade tonight to wash out the bad taste in my mouth from that dinner scene alone.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]