Re: you're crazy

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Erin1335 from spider-we012.proxy.aol.com on September 29, 1998 at 15:44:08:

In Reply to: Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list posted by Rachael on July 23, 1998 at 11:11:58:

: : :Get real! \what are you some teennie bopper. Caprio is a boy compared to the actors in Saving Private Ryan. My Dad was in Vietnam and that is what it was like. War is violent. Face it and Grow up. WAS PROTECTING HIS COUNTRY. BUT THE MOVIE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL THING! I DONT THINK IT SHOULD GET AND NOMINATIONS FOR ANY KIND OF AWARD. THE MOVIE TITANIC CAPTURED PEOPLES HEARTS. SAVING PRIVATE RYAN IS GOING TO CAPTURE NIGHTMARES. DONT SEE IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. FOR ONE THING MY ENTIRE FAMILY FROM DIFFERENT STATES AGREED NOT TO SEE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN!!
: Ypu're comments about Leonardo DiCaprio...What the hell does that have to do in any way with 'Saving Private Ryan'? I agree with Shawn Buxton with the addition of you are a moron. Do you know anything at all about the movie? Or do you only know that there is violence? This is not an exploitave piece of trash like 'Titanic' but a story about a war you won't see anywhere else. You saying your family from other states won't see it also proves your entire family is ignorant of this movie. My grandfather was in WWII also and he said its about time someone told the story as it really happened. So perhaps you ought to see the movie so that you won't be ignorant of that which you know nothing about, and maybe you ought to stick to 'Big Bopper' or 'Teen Beat'.

Where does Leo come into Saving Private Ryan? Titanic was good, but it can't compare with Saving Private Ryan. The movie is about war, & war tends to be violent--what did you expect? It was the best movie I've ever seen in my entire life & was really good. There's really something wrong with you for criticizing it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]