Oh "deer"! Now I don't know what to do anymore! ;)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0310.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on March 16, 2001 at 02:20:40:

In Reply to: I was not fond of goat either... posted by Patterson on March 16, 2001 at 02:08:41:

I have all but the veg goat samples! I liked the look and feel of deer the best so far. I have talked to Michaelson about the deer, and he is rather enthusiastic. I wouldn't mind the leather to be a bit thicker (puffier) than lamb, but I don't want the jacket to be heavier than the lamb. That's what I fear, the higher weight of the deer. Didn't you have a deerskin jacket in hand? How much heavier than the lambskin was it? And wasn't there a little problem with the sleeves getting longer?
HELP ME, please! :)
FG

: But what they sell is nothing like I've seen before. The veg has virtually the same grain as the lamb - very tight. The best for accuracy in look, for my money is the veg goat. While the lamb is nice stuff, it will never hold a candle to the goat. Get some samples from Dave. On the deer - it is very nice stuff, and though thick is not "heavy" by any means. It keeps you cool in heat and warm in the cold. Ask Michaelson how he likes his. It is a bit thick for an authentic weight and drape, but don't count it out.

: Hope this helps - cheers!

: Patterson
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: