Re: Noel Howard buttons (button options)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Elliott from CBL065.temp003.CH001-glendale.dhcp.hs.earthlink.net on March 17, 2001 at 16:32:49:

In Reply to: Noel Howard buttons seem too dark posted by Tim Elliott on March 17, 2001 at 16:26:01:

: : The Noel Howard is EXACTLY the same as Indy's shirt in the movie, in all respects.

: Maybe not in all respects... The buttons on NH's shirts are too dark for my tastes. Check out MK's jacket site (sorry, I don't have the URL). There's a "Raiders" image of Indy standing in front of the river (the image has Japanese text on it) - check out the buttons. They blend in almost seamlessly with the shirt and look nothing like the NH shirt buttons, which are dark.

: Check out www.indygear.com/gear/shirt.shtml to see the NH shirts. Compare them to the image on MK's site and images from the Cairo market and see if you don't agree.

: Tim

Let me amend my observation: I see that NH offers either Raiders buttons or Crusade buttons on his shirts. I presume that the images on Indygear all have the darker Crusade buttons. Does anyone have images of an NH Raiders shirt?

Thanks,

Tim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: