congrats! (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 29yr.old Indy from A010-1411.LAUR.splitrock.net on March 17, 2001 at 17:57:15:

In Reply to: Got my Mark Allen Bullwhip from US Wings posted by Rabittooth on March 17, 2001 at 15:24:55:

: Recieved my bullwhip from US Wings the other day, it's my first "real" whip..I've had a bunch of them since I was 11 years old,(around the time when I saw Raiders in the theater 42 times) and learned how to use them pretty well, but the best one I'd ever had was a 6 foot swivel handle that I bought on the boardwalk in Atlantic City many years ago for about $60. I wasn't too sure that I would be able to crack the new "real" 6-footer without beating myself to death first, but I took it out in the backyard, and viola!! The look/ sound/ feel of the thing is exhilerating (sic?)!! And all my skin is thankfully still intact. The color is significantly darker than the one pictured on the website..but still looks great.
: Thanks to all you guys...especially Whipper for all your advice and help.
: -Richie

: I'm glad that you are pleased with your new 6' Allen whip. I was just wondering if you've ever tried a 10-12' whip out. I have a 10' Morgan and a 12' Allen. I used to have a 10' whip with the swivel handle, but I've never owned anything shorter in length. Your post makes me want to try out a shorter length whip. Cheers! -29yr.old Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]