Re: congrats! (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rabittooth from spider-wm064.proxy.aol.com on March 17, 2001 at 18:40:36:

In Reply to: congrats! (nim) posted by 29yr.old Indy on March 17, 2001 at 17:57:15:

I've never used a whip longer than 7ft. I've heard tell that the shorter the whip, the better the control. Like I said...I've practiced most of my life with a 6ft, and it's like "muscle-memory" takes over, and I can handle them at that length. I can't suggest that you buy a shorter whip than you're used to, because you may get it and find you have to start almost all over again learning to use the thing, and I've never used the longer ones. But hey...as they say..."try it...you might like it."
-Richie

: : I'm glad that you are pleased with your new 6' Allen whip. I was just wondering if you've ever tried a 10-12' whip out. I have a 10' Morgan and a 12' Allen. I used to have a 10' whip with the swivel handle, but I've never owned anything shorter in length. Your post makes me want to try out a shorter length whip. Cheers! -29yr.old Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]