agreed..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 24-168-39-112.nyc.rr.com on March 18, 2001 at 19:08:58:

In Reply to: Re: Wested woes posted by Curious on March 18, 2001 at 18:36:07:

I never had a problem with Wested either but like Curious, I always dealt with Peter dirctly by phone. It's worth that long distance call to put your mind at ease, I reckon. ;>)

-----

: I've got 2 Westeds and never had a problem with Peter Botwright. But I didn't rely on e-mails. It's worth it to call and talk to a person--really worth it. I'm sure he's very busy and some folks just don't consider e-mail their prime method of communication. I'm interested in a new Wested but I think I'll wait a bit. I want to make sure he's worked the bugs out of the ever-gaping pleats. I may try the Flight Suits first, since I don't already have two of them.

: P.S. Your Caps Lock is stuck.

: : I ORDERD MY WESTED ON FEB. 16 AND PETER SAID TO ALLOW 4 WEEKS. NOW, LIKE A DUMB ASS I SENT AN INTERNATIONAL MO VIA THE US MAIL WHEN I SHOULD HAVE SENT IT UPS OR FED EX.
: : I KEEP READING THESE HORROR STORIES FROM YOU GUYS SAYING SO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT WESTED AND IT IS STARTING TO BRING ME DOWN. ARE THEY REALLY THAT BAD? CUSTOMER SERVICE WISE? I KNOW I CANT GET MUCH OF A RESPONSE FROM PETER ON THE STATUS OF MY ORDER AS HE SEEMS TO NOT ANSWER ANY OF MY E-MAILS. 4 MONTHS FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS? WRONG JACKET?
: : WHATS UP WITH THAT? CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME ANY GOOD NEWS? BRING MY HOPES BACK UP?
: : ANYWAY, I'VE GOT MY LID FROM PETERS BROS. ( THE PATTERSON ) AND I AM SUPER PLEASED WITH IT. JOE DID A HELLUVA JOB AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS WORK!!!
: : AS FOR MY WESTED, PLEASE LET ME HEAR SOME POSITVE FEEDBACK FROM MY "RAIDERS BROTHERS" OUT THERE. COOL!
: : CHARGER JONES

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]