Actually there was a Xmas special.....not great

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cuyahoga Boru from braveheart.mildenhall.af.mil on March 18, 2001 at 19:22:36:

In Reply to: Re: Nope... posted by Curious on March 18, 2001 at 18:46:55:

: I didn't mean "he" was above TV, I mean he seems to think Star Wars is above TV. You're very right about the Ewok stuff (I almost said "crap" but I don't want to blast something just because I have no interest in it--there's nothing wrong with it, just different tastes). But the Ewoks were third or fourth-tier characters. We've never seen a "Luke and Leia Christmas Special" or Jaba the Hut on Hollywood Squares. When you think about it, Star Wars Episode One is actually "The Young Skywalker Chronicles", but it wasn't relegated to the small screen. "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" could've been "Episodes One..." through whatever.

: Thanks for provoking some thought.

: : Curious:

: : Star Wars & Indy have been all over TV, from Ewok Adventures and Droid Cartoons to Young Indy.

: : Lucas is on record several times, especially lately, discussing "life after Star Wars" when Episode 3 is done. Guess what? He has some TV shows he'd like to do, and is quite fond of the medium.

: : Cheers,
: : Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: