Re: What seasoning would make crow taste better?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mmarosy (formerly Mike until someone posted with the same to sell bogus DVDs) from smtp.rewardsplus.com on March 19, 2001 at 13:19:56:

In Reply to: What seasoning would make crow taste better? posted by Indiana Dog on March 19, 2001 at 11:44:21:

Please do tell us what the post master says. I once had a similar problem with the "Revenge of the Jedi" poster I bought from someone. They told me I'd have to turn it in as evidence and since the poster was worth more to me than the post office clearing their name, I kept it and had it repaired.

Not to make too much light of your recent tragedies, but it sounds like the kick in the head could have been the worst of them! Maybe you should where your motorcycle helmet out in the fields? Sorry, bad joke.

Mike

: First off, thanks (Michealson and Danno) for the advice. I have a meeting today with the Post Master General. She wants me to bring the jacket in and see how she can help. She told me I was an extemely polite young man (over the phone) I reckon it helps to turn on the 'southern charm' a little every now and then. As for the posts I made earlier, I'm in the process of writing a letter to Peter and calling him to apologize. What's that saying, "make sure your words are always sweet, 'cause you never know when you may have to eat them." Wested did refuse the shipment but I'm thinking that is the fault of the post office. I don't know, I'm sure the PMG will give me all the info that I need. Hopefully all this will be cleared with this afternoon's meeting and I can head down to Flight Suits tomorrow to purchase a new jacket. Nothing against Wested here, just don't want to deal with the post office for quite a while, if you know what I mean. Thanks again, I'll post the outcome for anyone interested and see if there is any advice that the PMG can give so nobody else ever has this problem. This should be the third of three's though. (I hope) Motorcycle got stolen last week, got kicked in the head by a bull and got 32 stitches and the jacket thing. Reckon I need to quit excersising and get excorsised.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]