Not to be a naysayer ( I want these as bad as the next guy!!), but I read AICN alot, for a couple of years now, and there is ALWAYS a "back up" story, such as this, when he posts' a questionable story. (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on March 19, 2001 at 15:49:10:

In Reply to: PHANTOM MENACE DVD info... Indy on the way? posted by Adam on March 19, 2001 at 11:59:03:

: From AINT IT COOL NEWS:

: "Sunday, March 18, 2001
: "The PHANTOM MENACE DVD Date Is:
: "October 16, 2001...

: "...Fox Home Video may change this date just to make a liar out of me, but this date comes from my HIGHLY HIGHLY reliable spy who wishes even his pseudonym to go unnamed. This spy has a long track record with me. He hasn’t steered me wrong yet. I know where he lives.
: As rumored, “Phantom Menace” will be a two-disc set, part of Fox’s five-star collector’s series. As rumored, it will feature two versions of the film, one of which will be stripped of special effects. It will feature extra footage, trailers and a 6.1 soundtrack.
: "But wait! There’s more important news!
: "The current plan at Fox is to release the first DVD version of “Star Wars” in fourth-quarter (Oct.-Dec.) 2002, the first DVD version of “The Empire Strikes Back” in fourth-quarter 2003, and the first DVD version of “Return of the Jedi” in fourth quarter 2004.
: I warn you not to defy me!"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]