Plot.....or what about this? I mean this....Im drunk sorry.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walker from r75h19.res.gatech.edu on March 20, 2001 at 02:36:27:

In Reply to: INDY4 plot what do you think if Abner Ravenwood was alive? (NM) (I know i spelled it wrong) posted by ninthman on March 20, 2001 at 01:12:56:

Abner is alive still, Marion told Indy he was dead because he actually is taking care of their son who Indy has no idea exists. She gave him to abner cuz she felt unqualified and too young to have a son. Indy's son grows up to be an archaeologist just like his dad and craves adventure as well. At the beginning of the movie MArion comes for Indy's help in saving Abner and Indy Jr after being captured by the commies while looking for _______, in a dramatic scene having to unfold the truth of her father and their son. I guess the movie would be set in 46 - 50. Henry Sr comes along for the ride cuz he wants to help rescue his grandson. So now we have Karen Allen, Harry, Sean, and two other actors. Possibly Clint Eastwood as Abner? haha. and uhhhh hmmm. And somebody non famous as Indy's son? only cuz I cant think of anybody. Im sorry if this is horrible Im drunk...sorry.

Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]