I was just thinking about that.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from 168.9.41.100 on March 20, 2001 at 09:18:48:

In Reply to: Hey, Indydawg! posted by Curious on March 19, 2001 at 23:08:57:

: Okay, it's been over a week now, so, hypothetically, say you are required to relinquish one of your new jackets. I say "hypothetically" only because you and I don't wear the same size:). Which one would it have to be and why? Just one!

: Please feel free to elaborate, and thanks in advance.

And I tell you what-after a week of wearing each jacket almost as much as the other, I can unequivocally say that I would have to keep the Wested!
Here's why-
First off, it fits me (the way I like a jacket to fit me) better. I like a little more room in my jacket so that I can wear a sweater with it if I need to.
Also, with the cotton lining in the jacket, it needs to be a little "big" so that you don't have such a hard time getting long sleeved shirts into the jacket.
Second, I like the leather better! It is darker, softer, not as evenly distressed (which to me looks more authentic and gives the jacket more character)
and though not as "tough", it is still cowhide, so it is tougher than your average jacket.
Third, just the overall jacket.....the Wested looks better, feels better wearing it, smells better, forms to my body better, and after surviving a very near all out bar brawl in Savannah this last Sat, has proven its ability to handle at least more than "casual" wear!
Yes...if I had to give up one of them, the Wings jacket would have to go!

Sorry for the "pause" in my getting to this post....didn't get back to my computer work until this morning!
Later, man!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: