I'm glad to hear it. Maybe this will fly... :) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0232.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on March 20, 2001 at 12:26:06:

In Reply to: I'll shoulder the blame (grins) posted by Michaelson on March 20, 2001 at 12:20:56:

: Actually, the good Sgt. is VERY interested in what we discuss here, and drops in now and again to see where the discussions are going and if there's any problems regarding his companies products and services that needs to be addressed. Rather than paraphrase a discussion in an email, I usually forward the link to him to read for himself. That way he knows exactly what has been discussed, in what climate, and can then judge for himself what, if anything, should or could be done. I have great respect for the man, so I leave all that to him to mull over, rather than attempt to make a "stand", so to speak. Once again, I think it's a great idea myself, and a timely one. We'll just see if anything, market wise or other wise, allows it to pan out. Regards. Michaelson

:
: : : : I e-mailed Sgt. Hack. Knock on wood...
: : : : FG

: : : Actually, I emailed him with a link to your posting here at Indyfan, so we tag teamed. Let's see what happens. Regards. Michaelson

: :
: : I hope the sergeant doesn't feel he is under siege or something. ;)
: : You added a link? Good thinking... I was a bit scared of doing that.
: : FG
: : :
: : :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: