Re: Go back to Kansas little girl

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anne B. from 207.228.113.218 on October 01, 1998 at 14:48:55:

In Reply to: Go back to Kansas little girl posted by badguy on July 24, 1998 at 07:02:16:

: What the heck does Leonardo DiCaprio or Titanic have to do with Saving Private Ryan? Do you really think Spielberg or anyone involved with the movie cares about DiCaprio? They're trying to upstage Leo? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Are you one of those little girls who screams and cries when Leo's face is on TV? Did you know that DiCaprio is just some spoiled immature jerk who runs around Manhattan trying to pick up little girl models and do them? He wouldn't be one bit interested in you because you obviously don't put out.

:
: Spielberg and Hanks on the other hand represent the best filmmaking duo to come along in a long time. To say that you or anyone in your family won't see the film because of some knee-jerk reaction to violence is ridiculous. Of course it never really happened: IT'S FICTION!! But it's based on non-ficticious events. And violence is part of war sweetheart. Go ask grandpa.

: You sound like Dorothy, little girl. Take Toto and go back to Kansas.

Re:All I have to say is that Saving Private Ryan is a true story and it actually happened!! Oh,and Dorothy, read a book, maybe then you'll wake up and smell the real coffee. GO KISS LEO'S TRISEXUAL A**!! That all I have to say.

Wait till I'm in the army!
Anne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: