Re: Wouldn't it be great if....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Johnny from shiva4-n216-ip115-toronto.ica.net on January 04, 1998 at 20:01:09:

In Reply to: Wouldn't it be great if.... posted by Indiana Jerico on January 04, 1998 at 18:23:50:

: Since George Lucas got the Star Wars Special Edition out last year, wouldn't it be great if they also release the Indiana Jones Trilogies?

The Indiana Jones Trilogy is distrubuted by Paramount, not by Lucasfilm, and infact it is shown quite regularly in theatres.... I usally get to see one every other month or so. i've even had the opportunity to see the entire trilogy on an IMAX screen.

Check out your local theatre's latenite films, or any kind of revival series. Sometimes the prints will be really nad, and you will be screaming, but sometimes they are soooo good. I saw a new print of Raiders which had apparently been THXed.

Anywaz... Keep a good look out, and you will find the films playing somewhere, sometime....

NOW WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE IS MY WIDESCREEN LETTERBOXXED TRILOGY. I WANT IT ALREADY!!!!!! :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]