THREE AMIGOS: The Tale of The Goat!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from pool0082.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on March 21, 2001 at 12:23:12:

Here is a re-post from yesterday.

It was a real joy hanging with Patterson and Lee Keppler at FS. We all had goodies for show-and-tell. Patterson brought his US Wings old cow & rooskin, his PB amongst other things. Lee had a treasure of eyecandy. Notables were his Leather Concessionaires jacket and the now infamous "Keppler Prototype" jacket. Also a really cool Japanese Harrison Ford book that had fantastic pictures. This one is a real "must have". (yet another quest) I did get one of his bag straps. I major improvment over my old one. Lee is really good with his whip. He was demonstrating his technique in the parking lot. The crack is VERY loud. Cars driving by were doing a double take. I was sure he was going to cause a traffic accident. It is funny to see the expressions on other peoples faces as we talked shop. We were speaking a different language. I think everybody at FS thinks we are a bunch of loons.

As for my chrome goat. It is a great color and fit. I have become accustomed to the lamb, so it seemed stiff, although it is relaxing already. The improved cargo pockets are much better. After I spend some time with it, then I will give a therough review. I also had the sleeves shortened and had the pleat device fixed on my lamb. Now the only problem is which one to wear!

All in all it was great fun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]