Not bad...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on March 21, 2001 at 12:35:24:

In Reply to: Here's what Sgt. Hack told me today: posted by Fall Guy on March 21, 2001 at 12:32:06:

...considering this was just an off the wall poll a couple of days ago, is it? Regards. Michaelson

: Hello,
: We will have Mr. XXXX XXXXXXXXX wear and test the jacket for two weeks and
: If he gives me the go ahead US Wings inc. will make the Jacket for the open
: market.
: Mr. XXXXXXXXX is one of the most knowledgeable people in the World about
: Indy Jones Jackets and is known the World over as being the best of the best
: Attorney. He will give Me His report and we will go from there.
: Sgt. Hack

: This is pretty good news! It seems that U.S WINGS Skunk Works is getting busy. :)
: FG:
: PS: Is anybody wondering who that mysterious Mr. XXXX XXXXXXXXX is? I have an idea, but I ain't gonna say it! ;)
: PPS: Yes, I changed that name... I don't know if that person wants to have his name made public..

: : ...I'll keep the ball rolling. I heard from Ron of Hats Direct today, and he's supposed to be calling Akrubra today to get the ETA of the new Federation Indy styled fedora they're offering to us within the next few weeks. I also heard from David Hack, confirming Fall Guys news regarding the make up of a prototype cloth Indy jacket, so things are still apopping out there. Keep up the good work, friends! With ideas like these, such as Fall Guys and David Hack's jacket idea, and Ron's interest in producing an Indy correct fedora, things are not stagnant for us at all. Regards. Michaelson
: :
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: