Re: Music track sequencing

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by George. from ausfire.austin.ppdi.com on October 02, 1998 at 05:05:19:

In Reply to: Re: Music track sequencing posted by Major Paul on October 02, 1998 at 03:08:41:

: : help!
: : I have both of the Last Crusade cds, the regular release and the bootleg cd. I am planning on burning my own cd and combining the cds. Does anyone know the correct sequencing of the two cds?
: : thanks in advance.

: : If you're looking for the quick fix, I don't believe there is one. But it shouldn't be a problem to list out the song titles from both CDs (making sure to drop the last Amazing Story tracks off the Vol. II CD). Use two color inks, blue for the regular soundtrack, black (or whatever) for VOL. II. Once you got all the titles listed, cut them out and and watch the movie. Sequence the titles according to the action on the screen. What you're doing is basically storyboarding the music tracks with the film. Sounds complicated but, hey, the thrill is not the destination but the effort it took to get there. -MP

Bootleg CD? Is there a full recording of the Last Crusade score somewhere, coming from Scotland we don't have a great deal of access to these things. If anyone has any info I'd be very pleased to here it. i.e Where would I find such an artefact . . . and don't tell me X marks the spot, because X never, marks the spot1

Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]