Re: AURYN'S DRUG PROBLEM ?? Well, hold on a minute....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11-686.utsi.edu on October 02, 1998 at 06:49:46:

In Reply to: AURYN'S DRUG PROBLEM posted by average joe on October 01, 1998 at 18:04:34:

: LISTEN PAL, I'D IMAGINE THAT THERE WOULD BE TWO REASONS FOR SOMEONE TO SAY INDY DID DRUGS: EITHER, LIKE THAT SEEMINGLY INTELLIGENT RAIDER SAID- YOU ARENT A TRUE FAN- OR YOU'RE THINKING INDY'S A PRETTY COOL GUY AND ONE OF THE FEW DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HIM AND YOU IS THE DRUG THING SO JUST SO YOU CAN BE MORE LIKE HIM, INSTEAD OF CHANGING YOURSELF (WHICH IF WE WERENT TALKING DRUGS WOULD BE A LITTLE ODD) YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE AND DEFACE THE IMAGE OF INDY. LOOK I HONESTLY DONT GIVE A DAMN, BUT IF YOU DO HERE'S A WAY TO FIND OUT HOW LUDICROUS THE IDEA OF INDY DOING DRUGS IS.

: ****DID INDY DO DRUGS? PLEASE EVERYONE STATE YOUR OPINION***

Well, since all this "change" is being thrown around, two cents at a time, let me toss mine out. You'll please pardon my sounding like a father here, but it's just because I am one of two teenage daughters. Let's not open this Pandora's box. Indy is a fictional character. Our hero can run through a temple with poison darts being fired from both walls and not be touched. Our luck NEVER holds that well. Create in your own head what Indy has or has not done. He's our hobby, but each individual's reality. As to the subject title, "Auryn's drug problem", I neither support or turn my back on what she does. It's absolutely none of my business. Once again it's our conception of our own reality, it's a problem to some, but not to others. Lordy, next thing we know we'll try to pry open the other box and start debating gun control regarding Indy's problem of shooting Arab swordsman.....was if justified or not according to international law? It's sort of like arguing ethics.....the professors teach this course here at my university...the answer...according to WHOSE ethics are you comparing things to determines WHAT ethics are. Let's just let that sleeping dog lie. Lecture over, and I plan to pick up any extra change you throw around on this. I need the money for the Coke machine. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]