Re: Local pistol dealers.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious from 1Cust231.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on March 21, 2001 at 20:18:37:

In Reply to: Re: How to find local pistol dealers? posted by Anejo Joe on March 21, 2001 at 17:33:41:

Actually, 10% is pretty exhorbitant. I would never pay more than $25 on the high end. You're lucky your FFL is that accomodating. Mine does that, too, for the same reason. When I have him transfer a gun I always buy some ammunition from him to make it more worth his while.

: : I'm guessing it is next to impossible for pistols to be bought and sold on the internet, so I am trying to find a site which lists regional dealers and perhaps their pistols for sale. Do you know of any? (I am specifically trying to find the 2 pistols in Raiders.)
: : Thanks.

:
: Actually, the internet is an excellent place to find pistols. I have purchased some on a site called www.auctionarms.com. The catch is that it must be shipped to a local dealer with a Federal Firearms License. There is one in my city who will do this for me for free since I buy guns from him as well. There might be a fee of, say, 10% of the purchase price. Anything more should be cause to look elsewhere for another dealer. Even if you don't buy off the internet, it is a good place to compare prices and see what is available. Also, you can find guns there which you will never see at local gun shows.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]