ARGH!. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious from 1Cust231.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on March 21, 2001 at 20:25:45:

In Reply to: Actually, the grips without the medallions might not be quite that high--it all depends on condition. (nm)repared to really pay for them--like over $100. (nm) posted by Curious on March 21, 2001 at 20:24:51:

: : : : I want the same grips as in the picture of the original Raiders SW Hand Ejector pistol on Indygear.com pistol page. Where online can I find the exact match? If that is impossible, where online can I order from a custom grip maker to match it?

: : : : Thanks.

: : : I'd check local gun shops first. The grip surrounding types first appeared in the mid to late 1970's, and the standard type were more square from just after the war until the appearance of the large size. I'm not sure whether the old model round type would fit the newer frames now, as they did a spring change in the late 1940's, so even if you find a pair, they may or may not work on a later model revolver. Once again, custom is a way to go, but plan on paying a heavy tarrif. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]