It was a great encounter!!! I will send you pic as soon as I get back to San Francisco!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from lsanca1-ar4-227-100.elnk.dsl.gtei.net on March 21, 2001 at 21:55:40:

In Reply to: Meeting at FS yesterday... posted by Patterson on March 21, 2001 at 12:29:43:

: Well, MK, Lee and myself met at FS yesterday. We just wanted to rehash some things, check out some gear, and gawk at MK’s chrome goatskin Expedition. That is nice stuff, and would be in a dead heat for my money with the veg goat – guess that’s why I need two? Anyway, good stuff all around. We looks at a zipper alternative to the Talon nickel that is just a functional but will be easier to source – a YKK version. I’d be happy with either one, but I do prefer silver to brass. I think it is more authentic.

: We looked at some video MK had put together after visiting with the folks who owned Jock’s plane from Raiders. Very interesting and fun to see the behind the scenes stuff. We had lunch, swapped war stories, and then headed back to FS. Dave managed to snap some pics of us in front in varying degrees of gear dress.

: Once very cool thing was running into another forum member. On the way out the door, we spotted a young couple looking at the Expedition prototype. I commented to them, “That’s a nice jacket.” Dave Marshall followed up saying, “These are the guys who helped us design the jacket.” And that’s how we met our friend, Azuma! Nice to put a face to an email – you’ll have to send a copy of the pic of the four of us to me.

: Well, just kinda filling in this empty forum a bit.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: