A "Titanic/Indy" observation

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 02, 1998 at 10:42:26:

As I sit here waiting for my next class videotaping, I remembered the bruha that took place on this forum at the first of the year regarding comparisons between Titanic, the movie, and Indiana Jones. How in the world all that got going, I really don't remember, and seriously DON'T want to re-ignit. What's interesting is that several writers of the extreme Pro-Titanic movie group stated that Titanic would reign supreme and would "echo" for years long past the "Indy experience", as I recall someone writing. Just to kill time, I went to Yahoo and typed in "Titanic" to see how many pages like ours were out there. Out of 450 entries I found 3 personal pages with no forums of any kind, and interestingly enough, 3 ANTI Titanic web pages offering free memberships againest this movie. I typed in Indiana Jones, and you all know how many items jumped out there, links and all. No anti anything there either. I just found this interesting that after 17+ years the steam is still up for Indy, but never off the ground for the other after just 5 months or so. Like I said, I never did understand that rowe anyhow. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]