Yep...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on March 22, 2001 at 12:22:02:

In Reply to: Sorry, I forgot to ad: (grins). ; ) (nm) posted by Curious on March 20, 2001 at 22:39:46:

I'm doing so well with descriptive terms this week, I need to start back to work on my story, don't I? Well, clown sleeves, shoes with duck feet, I'm going to leave the fedora alone. (grins) High regards. Michaelson

: : : LOL!!! Well, I guess you can just call me Daffy, then...."E" width here, in the Aldens.....Man, I never knew that about L.L.Bean...guess I learned my lesson for the day! Talk to you alittle later!
: : : Regards to you, my friend!
: : : Indydawg

: : : : Very good looking boots. I guess the only problem I have with companies like this is they assume that all men have feet that are shaped like ducks. I wear a B width, or narrow. Unless you wear a medium or wide, they don't make a boot for you. I've literally suffered for years having to wear C and D widths in work boots because companies don't cater to all sizes. That's yet another reason the Alden is that much more expensive, they cover every size imaginable that a foot can come in. I only wish this boot were in a narow width. It would be one I'd consider myself. Thanks for sharing. Regards. Michaelson

: : :
: : : : : Compliments of Maverick!!! Thanks for the heads-up, man! We are always looking for good "Indy Gear"!
: : : : : Later ya'll!
: : : : : Indydawg

: : : : : L.L. Bean has new Engineer Boots on their website. They aren't Aldens, but they look a lot like them. They have the steel shank
: : : : : and suppport similar to Aldens, but the price is $125 instead of $245. They are made by Chippewa (good shoes). Just passing this
: : : : : along since I cannot post @ Indyfan. I am finally starting to collect little by little Indy things, so that maybe I'll have a kick-ass
: : : : : Halloween costume for the next 20 or 30 yrs!!
: : : : :
: : : : : Later,
: : : : :
: : : : : L.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: