Re: Mistake-a-roneys

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IJFan from liverbird.bmc.com on October 02, 1998 at 16:13:20:

In Reply to: Re: Mistake-a-roneys posted by Gary on October 01, 1998 at 00:52:12:

: Here are a couple of more bloopers: How did Indys bag sthap gaet wraped around thr barrel of the cannon and if you look where the tank turret is suposed to connect to the tank there is no hole into the tank!
: Gary

The one about the bag strap getting wrapped around the barrel of the gun has always bothered me. This can't be chalked up to a continuity error...this is a real hole in the action sequence. There is no way in hell that strap could have ended up hooked the way it was when he was hanging on the barrel. And if it had gotten so hooked, Indy couldn't have just hopped up after the driver was shot, cause getting the strap unwrapped from the exploded gun barrel would have taken quite a bit of work. And *if* he could hop up so easily after the driver was shot and the tank turned, why couldn't he have done that in the first place. I think this is actually my least favorite action sequence in the entire trilogy because it's just so implausible.

-IJFan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]