Re: no info, but my own opinion

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip228-s11.inetnorth.net on October 02, 1998 at 20:26:10:

In Reply to: I'm 16 today!! posted by Mithrandir on October 02, 1998 at 20:15:43:

: As must come to most people, I turned sixteen at precisely 4:11 AM this morning. For a present, I got a Garfield rendition of a Star Wars poster. No, we're not poor, we're saving up money for my trip to England (more on that in a later post if anyone's interested). School went fairly well. I got my fair share of "Happy Birthday"s and two class-sung songs. Well, that's it about me. Now about Indy-related stuff.

: I LOVE WIDESCREEN. At present, I have about twenty-five widescreen movies. Today after I got done watching Titanic in widescreen (yes, I'm such a terrible person), I popped in Raiders. At first I went, "Yikes!, I'm seeing hardly anything and the pictures to big and the camera keeps swinging around and yada-yada-yada." Makes me really yearn for the anticipated widescreen, THX(?) Indy trilogy. Anyone have new news on that?

I just would like to ask how you can manage to stand it?
I don't mean watching "Titanic" (although that is another can of worms I don't want to open yet) I mean watching widescreen. I own "Jaws" and "Goldeneye" in widescreen, and I can barely stand to watch it!
~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]