LOL!!!!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from 1Cust116.tnt3.sherman-oaks.ca.da.uu.net on March 23, 2001 at 11:25:11:

In Reply to: Also... posted by Michaelson on March 23, 2001 at 11:23:17:

: After reading the title of the start of this post, I was wondering if MK was talking about his jacket, or one of us! Lee, I wouldn't take that if I were you! (We see Michaelson dive under his desk as Lee throws something heavy at his head!)(grins) Regards. Michaelson
: \

: : : After re-reading my post I realized I might be giving the wrong impression:

: : : This is what I want. It's not for everbody. To each his own. I tease Michaelson by calling him "The Pristine Indy". His gear looks immaculate! That's great. That's what he wants. More power to those who want new looking gear.

: : But it just comes from past training. When I pay that much for the best, I want it to be around for a long long time. Oh, but no, my original gear is no where NEAR being immaculate. My flap holster has probably taken more abuse than Indy's ever will, and it looks it too, but is just as tough and strong for protection of my revolver as it was when I got it, simply due to the care I've given it. It sure looks like H@#$ now though. Anyway, MK's right, he's at one end of the scale, I guess I'm kind of at the other. High regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]