Makes sense! Regards. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on March 23, 2001 at 13:14:16:

In Reply to: Re: Indy's "raiders" pants posted by Curious on March 23, 2001 at 12:56:34:

: I have the Noel Howard "Raiders" pants, which are pretty much a straight tan color, and the "Last Crusade" pants, which are more of a taupe (a mauve or pinkish tan color). The L.L. Beans are extremely close to the "Last Crusade" pants.

: : : How close of a match are the ll bean year-round wool dress trousers compared to Noel Howards aside from being zipper vs. button up? I say the wool ones instead of dress ones due to the wool ones have bigger back pocket flaps...need minor "tweaking" but pretty close. How are they in comparsion as far as color (Howard vs. Bean). Any chance Lee Kepler might offer future shirt or pants?

: : You think so? Mine are no where NEAR the same color as my NH Raiders trousers. You can see my pair in my picture at the Indygear staff page. Bear in mind, though, my pants are probably 3 years old now, so LLB may have changed the color by this time, so their current "taupe" is closer to the originals. The ones I'm wearing in the picture are what they cataloged as "taupe" at that time. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]