Re: Indy shirt idea....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious from 1Cust75.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on March 23, 2001 at 15:57:19:

In Reply to: Indy shirt idea.... posted by Indydawg on March 23, 2001 at 15:14:57:

Not a bad idea, but I wonder why Noel Howard sells his "Raiders" shirt in the same tan color of his "Last Crusade" model if it's not the authentic color for the first movie. Has this ever been checked on? I agree that the "Raiders" shirt as seen in that movie looks to be more of an off-white/ivory/stone color, but Noel Howard uses the same color (the same material) for both versions he sells.

: Hi, everybody!

: It has been brought to my attention that there is a possibility that L.L. Bean might be willing to offer their Cotton Poplin shirts in a more "authentic" light tan color than they currently offer. This has come to me through Maverick....

: Anyway, he says that he talked with "Kathleen" at customer service, and she said they need at least 17 orders at 45.00 a piece to do a new color. So....here is a roll call for a show of hands of those who would be interested in L.L.Bean offering a new color. I have already put my name in the pot, as has Maverick, so we have 2, that means 15 more....so, anyone else interested?

: If you need more details, Maverick is the person to contact....here's his email address:

: maverick@techtelephone.net

: That's about it!

: Later ya'll!
: Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: