let's do it!...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 24-168-39-112.nyc.rr.com on March 23, 2001 at 18:12:40:

In Reply to: Indy shirt idea.... posted by Indydawg on March 23, 2001 at 15:14:57:

I emailed for my contribution. The others are right-if llbean is willing to do another color, they might be willing to do the pleats also. We should check! Maverick?...

: Hi, everybody!

: It has been brought to my attention that there is a possibility that L.L. Bean might be willing to offer their Cotton Poplin shirts in a more "authentic" light tan color than they currently offer. This has come to me through Maverick....

: Anyway, he says that he talked with "Kathleen" at customer service, and she said they need at least 17 orders at 45.00 a piece to do a new color. So....here is a roll call for a show of hands of those who would be interested in L.L.Bean offering a new color. I have already put my name in the pot, as has Maverick, so we have 2, that means 15 more....so, anyone else interested?

: If you need more details, Maverick is the person to contact....here's his email address:

: maverick@techtelephone.net

: That's about it!

: Later ya'll!
: Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: