Me, too...and congrats!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.4.163.atln.grid.net on March 23, 2001 at 21:23:02:

In Reply to: I agree... posted by Zippy on March 23, 2001 at 21:10:22:

Now get out there and wear the hell out of it;-)
Regards!
Indydawg

: The old cow is very nice looking leather! Something definitely needs to be done about those pics on the US Wings website... the color and distressing in the pics look nothing like the actual jacket. Are you glad you exchanged your VIP jacket for this one?

: Regards,
: Zippy

:
: : I just got my Old Cow jacket delivered, and I was very pleasantly surprised. The color is not at all like the pictures here or on the US Wings web site. The color is not red at all. It is brown, a lighter brown that the VIP, but definitely brown. The lining is also brown, and not the russet-orange color of the VIP. That's good, because while it looked great on the VIP, the brown goes better with the aged leather. It has only one inside pocket instead of two like the VIP, and the straps are longer and pull forward. Of course, all this has been said before, but when you have a jacket in front of you, you just have to say it again. This is a GREAT jacket!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]