Pants stuff--we all agree.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious from 1Cust158.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on March 24, 2001 at 17:31:16:

In Reply to: Re: Indy's shirts and pants. posted by Rabittooth on March 24, 2001 at 12:05:02:

Unlike graml, I can overlook the occasional typo. <|;)

I like the L.L. Bean pants and shirt. Though I have the Noel Howard versions of both, I think the L.L. Beans are close enough to be all one needs. (Actually, "need" isn't the point here, is it?) And I like the lighter weight of the Bean trousers for regular wear.

: That was me,..and I meant to say that they were pleated. I have the year-rounds and am happy with these pants. I was just agreeing with someone else that the year-rounds are made of a thinner material than some of the other offerings by LL Bean, however, with the thicker material pants they have...you can't seem to get all 3 things as well: pleats, pocket flaps,and the color Taupe.

:
: : The pants Ford wore in the movies were pleated. Someone posted below that they weren't. L.L. Bean sells the year-round dress trousers with pleats and the back pocket flaps. Their taupe is extremely close to the pants Nole Howard sells as his "Last Crusade" version.

: : As for the shirt, Noel Howard's versions are all the same tan color, except the "Raiders" version has light-colored buttons. And the L.L. Bean shirts is practically an exact match in color.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]