Re: Pants colors.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious from 1Cust158.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on March 24, 2001 at 17:58:06:

In Reply to: Hey Dawg!! posted by Indy Sam on March 24, 2001 at 11:15:20:

It's so hard to tell from watching a movie what the true colors of something are. I'm just judging by the Noel Howard "Raiders" and "Last Crusade" pants and the taupe L.L. Bean year-round wool dress trousers, all of which I have and wear. The "Raiders" pants are more of a straight tan, and the "Last Crusade" pants have a pinkish or reddish tint. I'm not trying to be disagreeable, but in a side-by-side comparison, the L.L. Bean taupes are identical in color to the Noel Howard version of the "Last Crusade" pants.

Also, Indy Gear describes the "Raiders" pants as a "greyish brown" and the "Temple of Doom" and "Last Crusade" pants as a "reddish brown".

: If you are looking for good Indy pants - go with the LL Bean Year Round Wool Trousers in Taupe. The pants are extremely durable and drape exactly like Indy's pants. Some people say the color is closer to LC - but I disagree - they are more similar to the Raiders pants, which were Taupe. As you know, the LC pants are more light brown with a reddish tint.

: Sam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]