Concerning the Quantum Leap/Indiana Jones Crossover Solution

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Darth Indy from proxy.iad2.netsetter.com on March 24, 2001 at 21:47:47:

Hey I saw down the thread about the apparent want of an Indy Quantum Leap Cross Over. And it was said no way no how. I have 2 solutions to this ordeal and what terrible thing would have been stopped from happening.
1) Quantum Leap- you can only go back as far as you were born except as in the case where he went back to the civil war as his great grandfather because of the same blood type. So 20's 30's etc. But
2) More probable Indy lived during the time of whats his name from Quantum Leap was living. (the young jones chronicles in 93!) Indy lived up to at least 1994 in fiction as an old guy that talked about his adventures. And this is where you find what should be solved...Drum roll.. Okay so whats his name from QL (forgive me i missed out on a lot of 80s tv) goes back to 1950 or so during his lifetime and solves the eye patch problem we saw old Indy with a cut out eye or so it seemed with the pirate patch. Okay so he prevents Indy from getting stabbed in the eye. End of story Happy ending.
as always Darth Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]