this bitch is funny

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jono from slick.ram.net.au on October 03, 1998 at 22:31:48:

In Reply to: Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list posted by cari gastwirth on July 22, 1998 at 19:49:56:

I ain't even seen the movie, I just couldn't pass up the chance to bag out this stupidass cari gastwirth bitch. Gee, let me guess her age.....12? 13? You got a frigginin great argument too. Oh no, I don't wanna see this movie cos it's got Matt damon in it, and he's not as good as Leo decraprio. You know it's some dozy pre-teen bitch when she brings Titanic into an argument about ANY frigginin movie. And arguing about the realism of movies. Hmmmm.....SPR, a realistic portrayal of the harsh truth of war (hence the violence. apprently, ppl really do get shot in wars. fancy that) and Titanic. A romanticised movie about a big goddamn ship that hit an iceberg and sank. What a tragedy. Two parts of that movie that didn't make me wanna wretch. The dude that bounces off the propeller and Leo sinking. If u wanna argue realism, why don't u cry about the 90's slang that permeates all 3 hours of Titanic. And this msg board is friggin gay. I can't believe it made me edit every four letter word I used.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]