MK...now I see what you and Patterson were talkin' about...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by junior from 1Cust223.tnt6.louisville.ky.da.uu.net on March 25, 2001 at 20:22:07:

I read your reply's to the questions I posed concerning the lamb, dark brown goat, and the seal brown goat.

It just hit me about the color.
The lamb is awful dark. A good dark tone, but when I held the Dark brown goat and the lamb in natural light.....you can literally see the difference. The color on the db goat is a dead on tone from Raiders.

One thing concerns me however.
This 8"x8" db goat sample I have here in front of me is nice. I love how thin it is...every bit as thin as the lamb. (I admire the seal's obvious duribility and texture, though it's too thick for my tastes).

Anyway, if I knew for sure that the entire Expo would be made with Dark Brown Goat like I have here, I don't see how it would not be just like the lamb only a lighter brown. When I see your DB Goat MK, I have my doubts because it doesn't appear as "thin" as the sample I have in my lap.

Actually, when I hold the DB Goat and the DB lamb up side by side, the DB Goat hangs(drapes better)...has more of a dull look....and that color...WOW!

I guess what I'm trying to ask is the consistancy of DB GOat thicknesses. This sample is Ideal...whereas your DB Goat jacket seems to be abit thicker.

Also, though your pics are well received and I very much appreciate everyone posting them to see.....you simply cannot really see the differences in color untill you have some large samples from which to compare. I can't tell much of a difference from your pics, but here it is night and day.

Give me your feedback on the DB Goat thinness/thickness consistancies and why it appears the way it does on your jacket.

What a color!

jr

PS...For the record Austins Pics really have helped me out in really seeing how the FS is put together. Thanks AP!....yes your lamb does rock!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]